Mrs. Caudill's Classroom Connection

Connecting our classroom with our community

New Format on Blog

January13

There is going to be a change on the blog format.  I have decided that I am going to combine the newsletter and the good news from school into one and list them now as a post.  I haven’t liked that you have to navigate to different pages to read the newsletter and the good news.  By combining them, you’ll be able to catch up on everything as soon as you look at the blog.  I’m hoping that it will also save a little bit of time for both you and me!

Yesterday we started learning about positive and negative integers (numbers).  Today we also talked about comparing positive and negative numbers using a number line.  The students worked on lessons on Study Island and then they were able to practice with integers and squares/square roots with games on the computer (see Number Sense on the blogroll).

We have a new student in Mrs. Cartee’s homeroom.  I’d like to welcome Tyler Bristol and his family to the Laurelville family.  Tyler has been a great addition to Mrs. Cartee’s class and I have enjoyed his quick responses in Math class.  I believe he also has a brother in the fourth grade.  Again, welcome to Laurelville, Tyler!  We are glad to have you!   I think you’ll discover that Laurelville is one of the best places to be!

by posted under misc. | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“New Format on Blog”

1. January 20th, 2009 at 11:04 am       cierra Says:

I think that this is really cool! The blog looks great! I think I am going to come to the blog more often.

2. February 6th, 2009 at 10:23 am       Hannah Hopkins Says:

I like the little smiley face and the other pictures besides

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Christmas Countdown

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Student Blogging Challenge

2014 Student Blogging Challenge

Student Blogging Challenge

Recent Comments

Archives