Mrs. Caudill's Classroom Connection

Connecting our classroom with our community

Go Braves!

March20

Congratulations to the Logan Elm Braves basketball team!  With their victory over the Chillicothe Cavaliers last night (50-42), they advance to the Elite 8 in the state championship tournament.  The Braves will play against Cambridge on Saturday at 3:00.

Good Luck!

by posted under misc. | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Go Braves!”

1. April 9th, 2009 at 1:07 pm       Anonymous Says:

All I can say is go LE Braves!!!!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

March 2009
S M T W T F S
« Feb   Apr »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Student Blogging Challenge

Welcome to my blog!  I teach 7th grade Language Arts at McDowell Exchange School in the Logan Elm School district. I previously taught 5th grade at Laurelville Elementary (in the same district)-math for the last three years and language arts prior to that.

My hope is that this blog serves as a sort of newsletter for our class, keeping parents and students informed of class news and assignments for our Language Arts Class.  I also intend for it to be a place where students can share their writing and their thoughts on books that they are reading.

In March 2009, my blog was showcased by Sue Walters on The Edublogger site.  As a result, this blog has had visitors from all around the world.  It has been so exciting to see new dots appear on my clustr map! (see the clustr map below as of 9/24/09)  Thanks again, Sue!

Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment and please visit again!

Mrs. Caudillclustrmap

Archives