Mrs. Caudill's Classroom Connection

Connecting our classroom with our community

Good Luck, LE teams!

November13

brave headWe’d like to wish the very best of luck to the Lady Braves volleyball team in their Division II State semi-final game tonight against Lake Catholic.  This is the first time in school history that our volleyball team has made a Final-4 appearance.  We are very proud of all of these girls.  Two teams members, Rebekha Lucas and Nikki Young  are former Laurelville Elementary students! 

The Logan Elm football team also continues in their tournament run this evening against Springfield Shawnee.  We wish them the best of luck, as well, and hope that their season continues!  Former Laurelville Elementary students that are on the football team:  Chris Eversole (senior); Nick Hart, Dustin Fox, and Kyle Eveland (juniors); Eli Dickson and Stephen White (sophomores); and Rod Lucas, Dominick Graham, Nick SheumakerJJ Osborn, and Jesse Kerens (freshmen).

Win or lose tonight, we are so proud of all of them for their hard work and commitment to their team!

by posted under misc. | 8 Comments »    
8 Comments to

“Good Luck, LE teams!”

1. November 13th, 2009 at 1:27 pm       rhianna Says:

I would like to wish them the best of luck too!!!Rebekha and Rodney Lucas are my older brother and sister.They are really excited about the games.
    Good luck guys!

2. November 13th, 2009 at 1:28 pm       alex Says:

Good luck Lady Braves

Love,
    Alex Hettinger

3. November 14th, 2009 at 7:53 pm       LeahAnn Says:

I think it is nice wishing the girls volleyballteam good luck

4. November 18th, 2009 at 10:02 am       Brooklyn Says:

Good luck Braves

5. November 20th, 2009 at 10:07 am       Brooklyn Says:

when i get in high school i want to be in volleyball

6. November 20th, 2009 at 10:07 am       caitlin w Says:

I wish I have older brother or sister that could be in Logan elm student to football or volleyball team.

7. November 23rd, 2009 at 10:58 am       heath Says:

go braves

8. December 3rd, 2009 at 8:01 pm       Sky Says:

Yeah even though I go to ZT I`m still on LE`s side when I vote for a team!!!!!!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Welcome to my blog!  I teach 7th grade Language Arts at McDowell Exchange School in the Logan Elm School district. I previously taught 5th grade at Laurelville Elementary (in the same district)-math for the last three years and language arts prior to that.

My hope is that this blog serves as a sort of newsletter for our class, keeping parents and students informed of class news and assignments for our Language Arts Class.  I also intend for it to be a place where students can share their writing and their thoughts on books that they are reading.

In March 2009, my blog was showcased by Sue Walters on The Edublogger site.  As a result, this blog has had visitors from all around the world.  It has been so exciting to see new dots appear on my clustr map! (see the clustr map below as of 9/24/09)  Thanks again, Sue!

Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment and please visit again!

Mrs. Caudillclustrmap

Archives