Mrs. Caudill's Classroom Connection

Connecting our classroom with our community

Be Part of Something “Refreshing”!

September1

cgsl logoHelp support your local community.  In September visit  http://www.refresheverything.com/cgslrefresh and vote daily to help us win $50K in grant money from Pepsi.  This will enable us to make improvements at Ted Lewis Park.  For more details about the Pepsi Refresh project, visit www.refresheverything.com.

Even if you are not in the Circleville area, we could use your help!  Please vote for our project daily and forward this to anyone you can think of who could help us! 

Voting is easy.  You will be asked to register with your name, email, and birthdate.  Then a click of the mouse and you can vote-and remember to vote EVERY DAY! 

IT’S THAT EASY! 

Thanks for helping!

by posted under misc. | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Be Part of Something “Refreshing”!”

1. September 3rd, 2010 at 8:29 am       Molly Says:

I hope a lot of people vote. We could really use that money!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

September 2010
S M T W T F S
« Aug   Oct »
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Student Blogging Challenge

Welcome to my blog!  I teach 7th grade Language Arts at McDowell Exchange School in the Logan Elm School district. I previously taught 5th grade at Laurelville Elementary (in the same district)-math for the last three years and language arts prior to that.

My hope is that this blog serves as a sort of newsletter for our class, keeping parents and students informed of class news and assignments for our Language Arts Class.  I also intend for it to be a place where students can share their writing and their thoughts on books that they are reading.

In March 2009, my blog was showcased by Sue Walters on The Edublogger site.  As a result, this blog has had visitors from all around the world.  It has been so exciting to see new dots appear on my clustr map! (see the clustr map below as of 9/24/09)  Thanks again, Sue!

Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment and please visit again!

Mrs. Caudillclustrmap

Archives