February 9

A Great Day

🙂 What a great day this was! 🙂 The awards ceremony was held today and there was a huge amount of awards given to the fifth graders.  I don’t think we have ever had so many students make honor roll!  Many awards were also given for Outstanding students in each class and also for Effort and Improvement.  GREAT JOB, FIFTH GRADERS!  You are certainly working hard and your teachers and peers are noticing!  Keep it up!

It was also nice to see so many family members and friends come to our awards ceremony.  Thanks for taking time out of you day to come see your child.  I know that they appreciate your presence here today!

In Math class today we looked at the results from the 2nd Quarter Assessment.  Overall, I was VERY pleased with the results of this test.  Students worked hard on this test and it was reflected in their scores.  We also reviewed surface area and I introduced ratios to them.

Would you like to check out another class’s blog? Please visit gwagrade5.edublogs.org.  Thanks, Michael, for visiting our blog.  Feel free to stop in anytime!

Tags: ,

Posted February 9, 2009 by Mrs. Caudill in category misc.

2 thoughts on “A Great Day