October 29

Boo!

jackolantern06Tonight is the night for Trick-or-Treating in Laurelville! I’m sure there will be a lot of students hitting the streets begging for treats!  I’m wondering what types of costumes we will see tonight and tomorrow at our Halloween parade?

Posted October 29, 2009 by Mrs. Caudill in category misc.

23 thoughts on “Boo!

1. Jared

I got so much candy it filled up about a whole gallon and then half of another gallon thats a lot of candy for three kids!!!!!

2. rhianna

Me and my friends,Kyra,Alex,Shala,and Katie went trick or treating last night and it was so much fun!

3. Jared

Trick or treat was fun I got to go into the haunted house I got scared to death because electronic spiders and zombies popped out of the sky and doors.

4. Sierra Wolfe

last night I went trick or treating with Travon Bristol, Tyler Bristol, Tam Bristol, Tiffany Cleary, and Mckenzie Wolfe. I have to say that since Tray was a grandma… go granny!

5. Seth

I didn’t go trick or treating last night but I did scare a lot of kids it was really fun.It was my moms friends house.But at the end we got cookies instead.

6. Andrew

I had so much fun trick-or-treating last night.I saw tons of my friends.Like Alan,Rhianna,Shala,Alex,Kyra,Tabitha,Danny,and Katie.Me and my two best friends Jonah and Jeri all went together.I was Darth Vader Jonah was Jason and Jeri was the cutest little witch.If you know Mrs.Judy from kindergarden and you know where Kim Marr the bus driver lives then you probably saw Mrs.Judy at Kim’s house because Kim was at a concert.So we had a lot of fun.

7. Cade

I past out candy and kid about 2-5 years old would not walk up to me because I was wearing my costume.When I was passing out candy a lot of people from class walked by,Tabitha,Sara,Ashlee,Kyra,Alex,Shala,Katie,Haylee,Andrew.

8. Ashlee Justice

my bag was full but most of our candy we gave to my step mom so she could give it to all the kids that have cancer because my step mom works at children’s hospital hope they like the candy. I bet they will enjoy the candy even my little sister gave up some of her candy too and she is only three years old she said I hope the other kids like it mommy.

9. EmilyDrummond

HI it me saying today look for a DR. at the parade.On the shirte it says DR.EmilyD.Well time to go see you later. byebyeEmily

10. Frankie

I went Trick or Treating and I got a lot of candy.I was a pumpkin head last night .Today i am a old man.

11. Lindsey

I went through a Haunted House and the people dressed up and did there best to make you scream and they made me scream

12. dustin f

There were a lot of different mask at laurelville trick-or-treat,night. I was a green looking guy called a zombie man. I had a lot of fun. The apple sider was good and HOT…..

13. Blaize

Last night I saw different costumes like there was a little Ladybug,
    a Nurse,an there was a PunkRocker,and even more.

14. TYLERW

When i whent treg or trettin i saw a bunch of cool cstooms like munkeys monsters and skary people off moveys and cartoons

15. Mrs. Caudill (Post author)

What a wonderful thing to do, Ashlee! Doesn’t it make you feel good to do good things for others? I am sure it brought a smile to the faces of all the children in the hospital!

16. Austin Dingess

Last night I went trick or treating with my cousin Nathan Stewart.He was a mummy.I was a demon.Sidney was a cat.Levi was a combat police man.I seen Ashlee,Mark and Heath.It was so much fun.I went through the haunted house.I hit every house in Laurelville.