20 thoughts on “A Sad Day for LE Schools

1. Austin Dingess

I was so sad that we did not get the levy passed to get new schools built.Maybe we can get it passed next year.Hopefully it will happen

2. Mrs. Caudill (Post author)

Voters turned down the opportunity for Logan Elm to unite all 4 elementaries to one new building.

3. Seth

It wouldn’t madder because by the time it was done I would be at junior high.But still I think it would be cool to have a new grade school.But then you will still work here probably when the school is done so it would be sad for you.

4. Cade

It would not matter to some of us because it would take a while for the new school to get built and about half of us would be in middle school.

5. jessica

Yeah that stinks that we can not have new schools because we need new school buildings.That would be nice for Laurelville to have new schools.

6. Mrs. Caudill (Post author)

That is true, Cade, but we have to look at the big picture and the future, not just how it affects ourselves. I personally would not like to leave our building and the team of teachers that I teach with, but it’s not all about me. What I am more concerned about is what is best for our school district and our community-not me.

7. Lindsey

I Was not sure if this would because a lot of people I know was voting NO because they thought we would just keep asking for more money

8. SaraArnett

iwish the levy would have passed because,we’ve allredy had two electrical-fires and it’s onlythe second-nine-weeks.

9. Mrs. Caudill (Post author)

Our school had the opportunity to build new buildings to replace our nearly 100 year-old buildings. Sadly, our tax levy to build new school buildings did not pass on election day.