Laurelville’s Relay for Life

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Relay for Life
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

On Friday, May 28, Laurelville Elementary hosted its own Relay for Life.  With the help of our wonderful 6th grade class and the overwhelming generosity of the Laurelville community, we were able to raise OVER $4,300 for the fight against cancer!  WOW!  All of the students at Laurelville, family and friends were invited to walk in the Relay in honor or memory of loved ones who have been stricken with this terrifying disease.

On Saturday, June 12, fifth and sixth graders will continue to show their support by partipcipating in the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life held at the Hocking County Fairgrounds.  Everyone is invited to stop by, walk a lap (or more) and show your support for this cause!  Hope to see you there!

print

10 Replies to “Laurelville’s Relay for Life”

1. I think we did the best at get that much money for cancer. Everybody helped a lot . I think it is a good idea that our school does Relay For Life. It will help the little kids learn and help people with cancer.

2. Hey Mrs. Caudill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don’t blame you. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. see all of you this fall yes!!!!!!!!!!! happy b-day mrs.c and happy anniversary you 2 CANT WAIT for school to you all this year i am so so so so very happy!!!!!!!

4. Thank you, Ashlee!
    I am tickled that Laurelville is not going to be losing you! See you in a few weeks!

5. I have been visiting various blogs for my Thesis writing Research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards

6. HEY Mrs.Caudill !!!!!!!! 🙂 :p 😀

I like what you did with your blog!!!!!!!!!!

I will miss having you has a teacher 🙁 🙁 🙁