April 14

Key Word

math01sAs you well know, the  Ohio Achievement Assessment is coming soon!  We have covered a lot of material this year in math class and we have started reviewing all of that material.  There is one key word that I would like to focus on over the next few days…..TEAMWORK! 

Every single one of you has something to contribute as we work with teams to review.  Some of you are great readers. Some of you do mental math very well.  Some of you are excellent in showing your work.  Some of you do a great job in helping others.  Some of you are great listeners.  Some of you do well with Geometry. Some with Algebra.  Some with Measurement.  Some of you really understand fractions.  Some of you read graphs very well.  Some of you understand how to attack a problem to break it down in smaller parts that don’t seem so overwhelming.  I could go on and on because I have witnessed these strengths in each and every one of you throughout the year.

Now as we are reviewing all material and doing our last minute preparations for the test, I am counting on you to show me some TEAMWORK!    Each one of you in your team can contribute to helping someone else on something.  By working TOGETHER, we call all help each other be best prepared for the OAA. 

Do you read the sign on my door about being part of my BRAVE TEAM?  Remember…Together Everyone Achieves More!  😉

Feel free to comment and share what strengths YOU have to share with your team!

Tags:

Posted April 14, 2011 by Mrs. Caudill in category misc.