November 7

The Week in Review…

This year, I started a new endeavor with my Advanced Language Arts class.  We launched McDowell Media, an online newspaper for our school , McDowell Exchange School.  I have also been intentional about using social media platforms such as Edmodo, Twitter (@LErdcaudill), and Instagram (@le.rdcaudill) more and more to stay connected with my students and parents.  Although I love these changes, the result is that I have found that I have been lacking in posting to my own blog.

To rectify that, I am going to attempt to write a brief “The Week in Review…” post each week to hit some highlights of the week.

As part of the Student Blogging Challenge, students wrote some great Halloween stories.  I encourage you to read Grace’s story Family Bonding, but only if you want to be spooked! And Peri wrote an interesting story about Robert the Doll.  If you plan on visiting Key West, Florida, you might want to heed her warning!  There are several other great stories, so I encourage you to visit McDowell Media to check them out!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Posted November 7, 2015 by Mrs. Caudill in category misc.