February 7

Compatibility

Hi! It is Lindsay from McDowell schools and I am here to talk about a Compatibility Test our school is having. Ya, ya, I know it sounds SUPER crazy but, well, it is. I think it is going to be SUPER fun when we find out our results and what not. I for one am very excited about this test because I think it will be a fun little Valentines day treat.

This Compatibility thing we are having is for Valentines day. Everybody already took the test and now we are just waiting for the results. The test was maybe 30 questions asking you about you likes, dislike, gender, height and other things. The whole school is doing this test so I am kinda nervous about along with everyone else. We are selling them for a dollar each so it is kind of like a fundraiser for our school.

The test results will show you the top 10 people you are most compatible with. Girls will get boys and boys will get girls. Then it will show you your top 3 best friend matches. Next it will show you your least compatible matches and finally 1 random match. It shows the persons name and the percent compatible off to the side.

Again, this is just a little, fun school fundraiser for Valentines day. I really am looking forward to buying my results and knowing who I am compatible with. I really hope my best friend isn’t my least compatible match!

Posted February 7, 2020 by lindsayle2025 in category misc.