February 23

Are YOU healthy?

If your answer to this question is “yes”, then consider yourself one of the lucky ones!  It seems that Laurelville has been hit with a number of different bugs recently.  We have had a high number of students (and teachers) absent last week and today.  I told my classes today to remember one word-SOAP!  I reminded all of them to wash their hands, wash their hands, and wash their hands!  Hopefully, those of you who are sick will have a speedy recovery and those who have not been sick will stay healthy!

Today we reviewed squares and square roots.  We also worked on rounding decimals and fractions.

Congratulations to all the fifth and sixth graders who went on the skating trip last Friday.  I heard you all had a great time and there were only a few bruises 😉 to show for your skating efforts!  A HUGE thank you to the PTO for sponsoring this trip that rewarded students who have done their job exceptionally well for the first semester!

Posted February 23, 2009 by Mrs. Caudill in category misc.

2 thoughts on “Are YOU healthy?

1. Hannah Hopkins

I was really sick yesterday thanks to my little brother. I came back to school today feeling a little better so I’m going to do all that I can to GET BACK TO NORMAL! I agree with Mrs. Caudill, WASH WASH WASH!

2. Mrs. Caudill (Post author)

Hannah,
    We’re glad you are back. I hope the rest of your family is staying healthy.